Angry Birds is Satanic

Just this morning, when I woke up, I still vividly remember the message of my dream--- "Angry birds is satanic".

In my dream was a satanic man being interviewed on TV. He was saying that angry birds is one of their products.

When I get up, I immediately told my husband about it. He didn't say anything about it. He bought our baby an angry bird bag three months ago. He still wanted to buy our baby angry bird things until we saw this afternoon the video below. I googled "angry birds satanic" and this video was one of the Google results:




There is subliminal message of "666" in the game.
So after this, hubby said, he would just give the angry bird bag away...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

If it is indeed satanic then why would you give the bag away to somene else? Burn it or throw it away so it doesn't cause harm to anyone else.

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...