Free Facial Services in Pasay

As a Pasayen(i)a, I enjoy free facial services from Roxas Clinic at Hernandez Street, Pasay City.

The free services include:
Skin Whitening
Diamond Peel
Skin Rejuvenation
Skin Firming
Acne Treatment
Facial Scrub
Fruit Mask
Milk Mask
Vitamin E Mask
Mask with Collagen
Oil Control Mask
Derma Wand Theraphy

The above facial services are available from Monday to Wednesday, from 1-3pm only. Telephone number is +632 833 05 48.

My husband and I went to Roxas Clinic sometime in January 2012 to enjoy the free facial. At the reception, a staff asked us what could she do for us. We said we were there for facial. She asked us to write our names. She also asked us from which barangay we come from, and requested us to show our voter's ID. She made us go to the second floor when Mrs. Jenny Roxas came. Mrs. Roxas is the one accommodating those who want to avail the free facial services. She prefers to be called "Maam Jenny". She is not a dermatologist but she said, she attended dermatological services training.

Ma'am Jenny assessed my skin and said that I have blackheads. She told her staff to give me a facial scrub and a towel for me to wash my face. After washing my face, she asked me to lay down. Ma'am Jenny prick the blackheads on my face using blackhead needle. Then she cleansed my face with a cleanser. She asked her staff to massage my face and let me undergo derma wand theraphy.  Ma'am  Jenny asked me if I want to have fruit mask, but she said it's not free, and it costs P50. I said yes, I want to have it. After that the staff put fruit mask on my face. They let the mask stay on my face for about an hour. And that's it. Mrs. Jenny Roxas asked us to come back after a week. We said thank you to  Ma'am  Jenny and her staff.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...