Skin Whitening: The Kojic and Gluta Soaps

I first used Kojic acid soap in December. I knew my skin became whiter but I didn't know if I would credit it to the use of kojic soap or to the use of the lotion with SPF20.



On Christmas day, I decided to give Kojic and Gluta soaps as gifts to relatives and close friends. In January, friends and relatives started to ask me, where to buy the soap. I told them, I got it from my sister and it's her business. She sells the soap for Php35 each or for 3 pieces for Php100. And if bulk order, she gives discounts. These are her prices:

3pcs for P100 (P33.33/each)
10pcs for P280 (P28.00/each)
20pcs for P500 (P25.00/each)
50pcs for P1000 (P20.00/each)





My sister and I have a joint E-store where we sell stuffs and some beauty products which we have tried and tested. You can find it in facebook- WISEBUY888 E-STORE






2 comments:

PinkBodegaGirl said...

:: I've been using Kojic soaps since 2007 and it really helped improved my skin. I didn't try replacing it to any other soap ever since.. ^^

jailev said...

Oh that's good to hear, kaya pala, super stunning beauty mo ha. :)

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...