Flower Stories Cafe Restaurant in Intramuros, Manila

My sister and I bought this promo from metrodeal. The heading of the promo reads "P250 instead of P500 for ". My comments are as follows:

The Place
It's a rooftop that was designed to become a restaurant. It's like a place for catering.

Entertainment
There were singers. When we came there on a Sunday, there was a female singer who entertains the customers. When we came there on a Tuesday, the male singer just sings with his piano. He sings ballad and country songs.


The Food:
I can't say they are "wow" food, the food there taste just right.

Mushroom Soup

Mung bean Sprout and Chicken Teriyaki

Fish Fillet and Onion Rings


Java Rice

Roast Beef and Vegie Mix

My plate: Spaghetti, Java Rice, Onion Rings, Chicken Teriyaki. There are 2 california maki's there, covered with Spaghetti. I forgot to take pictures of the california maki on the buffet table.

My sister's plate: Java Rice, Chicken Teriyaki, Fish Fillet, Roast Beef

My Sweets: Banana with Marshmallows & Pastillas topped with Chocolate. I forgot to take pictures of the sweets on the buffet table.

Spaghetti and Chicken Teriyaki

Banana topped with Chocolate + Turnips. 

Java Rice + Chicken Teriyaki

Vegie Mix & Mushroom soup

Me and the Mabait :)

His first plate, can't describe the food, gone in five minutes. He said that was just a warm up.

My sister



His second plate.

Also Available  Bottomless drinks for an extra cost of P75.


The Staff
In fairness, the staff tries to give us excellent customer service. When my sister asked the waiter to make our iced tea bottomless, he just smiled, then came back when our glasses were empty. He poured iced tea on our glasses at no extra cost!

2 comments:

Fashionable Memories said...

Beautiful photos!!! Yummmy food!!!!!!! I'm really glad to have found your blog! I really enjoy reading your blog posts!!! If you have a chance, please visit/follow my blog. Your supports will mean the world to me!!! Thank you so much in advance! Have a great day!!!

jailev said...

thank you for your kind words. I visited your blog and joined your network. nice meeting you :)

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...