Checking my Pag-ibig Fund Contributions

I'm currently not an active member of Pag-ibig Fund. I want to continue my Pag-ibig contributions, so I sent an inquiry to publicaffairs@pagibigfund.gov.ph.

The email was:

"Hi,

Good day, I would like to inquire about my Pag-ibig membership.
I worked before and here are the details:

Employer: CareerEdge Philippines
Date of Employment:
Name: First Name, Middle Name, Last Name
DOB: MM/DD/YYYY
SSS No.: XXXXXXX605
TIN No.: XXX XXX XXX

I am now self-employed.

My questions are:
1. Can I still continue my pag-ibig membership? How?
2. How many were my previous contributions?
3. What is my pag-ibig member ID number?

Thank you for reading my email.


Sincerely,
ME"



And this was the reply:


"Good day.

XXX01X5XXX21 – MID/permanent number

Send us your list of employers.

If you have new employer you have to register as new member online and consolidate your previous contributions to current.

Thank you"



I sent them the list of my employers. As a reply, they sent me the list of employers that remitted my contributions and here they are:


JABEZ INTL EDUCATIONAL CENTER INC – 3 mos. - October to December 2007 – under Makati 2
VOIM ENGLISH CORP – 3 mos. – December 2005 to march 2006 – under ortigas
WEST CONTACT SERVICES INC – 1 mo. – November 2005 – under Makati 3







The last company I worked for was CareerEdge Philippines, and to my surprise, CareerEdge is not included in the list of my employers who remitted my Pag-ibig contributions. I worked with CareerEdge for 8 months. Hmmm, what could be the reason for this? I'm yet to know. I will go to Pag-ibig Office tomorrow Pasay Branch at Roxas Strip Building at Libertad Street and Roxas Boulevard.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Want to know my pag ibig id number and how long is my contribution? Im Maroe Desamito Born on nov 29 1982 and under of Doll house company.

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...